Welcome to HomePortals Framework Wiki
The purpose of this wiki is to manage and track the development of the HomePortals Framework project. This site also acts as a central point where to store all documentation and related information to the project.
What is HomePortals?
HomePortals is a CFML framework used to facilitate the layout and rendering of modular components on web-based applications. Since HomePortals only deals with the layout management of a web page, it can easily integrate with more general MVC frameworks.
Download latest version at: http://www.homeportals.net/downloads.cfm
- The HomePortals Engine
- Configuration and Settings
- Loading and Rendering Pages
- Content Renderers
- The HomePortalsProxy cfc
Developing With HomePortals
- Using HomePortals
- Creating a 'Hello World' Page
- Integration with MVC Frameworks
- HowTo: Setting up a Basic Application
- HowTo: Writing your Own Plugin
- HowTo: Writing your Own Templates
Built-In Plugins, Renderers, Resources, etc
- Plugins: Accounts, Modules, CMS, Skins, jquery
- Content Renderers: content, contentList, custom, image, navMenu, rss, text, view, form, imageList, resourceList, resourceView
- Resource Types: content, feed, image
- Official website: http://www.homeportals.net
- HomePortalsAPI: http://www.homeportals.net/cfcdoc/
- Google Groups page: http://groups.google.com/group/homeportals
- ColdBricksCMS: http://www.coldbricks.com : a website management system for HomePortals-based web applications.
- miniWiki: http://miniwiki.riaforge.org/ : miniWiki is an ultra-light wiki engine implemented using the HomePortals framework.
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.